IVCBA is the community and business association dedicated to building and growing cohesiveness for the sustainability of Incline Village and Crystal Bay.
We build community by organizing events and promoting businesses and nonprofits. We invite you to become a member to support and engage our businesses and nonprofits to create a more cohesive and sustainable community.
All-Inclusive Membership Benefits
As a member, at any level, you and your business or organization will benefit from the numerous advantages that are now underway on your behalf:
- Advocacy for your business, nonprofit, agency, and family interests
- Collaboration and networking opportunities
- Local special events and educational workshops
- Interactive community website
- Locally focused news outlets and community calendar
- Affordable, targeted digital and print advertising opportunities
Bonus Membership Opportunities
In addition to the IVCBA Inclusive Membership Benefits, there are upgraded opportunities to enhance your business and involvement in your community.
Benefits for Residents
Residents (Community Supporter) | $50
- Subscription to the digital SnapShot, IVCBA’s weekly digital newsletter
- Mail Delivery of IVCBA’s LIVE.WORK.PLAY. magazine (Incline Village & Crystal Bay)
Benefits for Business & Nonprofit Members
Basic/Nonprofit | $150
Recommended for nonprofits and businesses with fewer than 5 employees.
- Exclusive IVCBA community updates, including weekly SnapShot newsletter
- Inclusion in the IVCBA.org Business Directory
- Opportunity to post and submit your news, events, and information on IVCBA.org
- Inclusion in an introductory New Business Feature in SnapShot newsletter and IVCBA.org
- Inclusion in community-wide collaborative event promotions
- One free day/conference room booking at Mountain Workspace – a coworking facility
- $150 credit toward marketing or event package with tahoe.com
- Community advertising rates in the Sierra Sun, Tahoe Daily Tribune, and Tahoe Weekly
Local Business | $500
Recommended for organizations with 5-30 employees
Basic/Nonprofit benefits +
- IVCBA to post your submitted news, events, and information on IVCBA.org
- Biz Brief feature (100-150 words) in SnapShot newsletter and IVCBA.org
- 10% discount on ads in LIVE.WORK.PLAY.
- Opportunity to host/sponsor an IVCBA BizBuz mixer at your business
- One free annual digital ad in SnapShot (coming in 2023!)
- Access to Mountain Workspace meeting room after hours
- Additional free day at Mountain Workspace
Corporate | $1000
Local Business benefits +
- Local Business benefits +
- Publication of a Member Profile (up to 500 words) in SnapShot newsletter and IVCBA.org
- 20% discount on ads in LIVE.WORK.PLAY.
- One free ad per quarter in SnapShot (coming in 2023!)
- Two free days at Mountain Workspace
INVESTOR — $5,000
STAKEHOLDER — $10,000
FOUNDER — $25,000
Whether you are a business, nonprofit or resident, your founding membership can sponsor nonprofit memberships, events, or programs. As a Founding Member, your logo will be prominently displayed on IVCBA.org, and on collateral. Your “investment” will empower IVCBA and show a commitment to this beautiful place where we LIVE.WORK.PLAY.
Corporate benefits +
- One level upgrade on 1/2 page to full page ad in LIVE.WORK.PLAY. magazine
- Publication of a Business or Community Profile (up to 900 words) for IVCBA.org and LIVE.WORK.PLAY. magazine
- Renewing Founding Members will be designated as Sustaining on the website and on collateral